I am delighted to have been invited to speak at the 2012 CPA Practitioners’ Conference the notification to members is as follows:
‘Best Practice in Practice’ Conference
Do you want to discover the tools, information and expertise needed to achieve best practice in practice?
Do you want to make your practice a success?
Discover how at the 2012 Practitioners’ Conference
The Heritage Hotel, Killenard, Co Laois
Friday 21st and Saturday 22nd September 2012
As Practitioners’ struggle to stay afloat and grow business in this time of economic crisis our expert speaker Carla Manning ADCA CPA will highlight the tools and activities Practitioners’ can undertake to make their Practice the best in practice. Bringing her wealth of experience, skill and knowledge developed over the last 15 years working with a diverse range of clients across a variety of industry sectors Carla will address the following crucial issues:
- Managing Cash-flow – Do you have an airtight cash management system in place? Are you collecting what you are owed? Are you effectively managing your cash-flow?
- Reviewing Your Clients – When did you last step back and analyse your client base? Do you know who is making you money and who is costing you money?
- Strategic Planning – What do we do? Who do we do it for? How do we grow, succeed, excel? Key questions you need to ask yourself when it comes to strategic planning.
- Being Proactive with Clients – Do you proactively bring business ideas to your clients? Are you missing cross-selling opportunities with existing clients?
- Paperless Office – Sick of paper cuts? Do you aim for a paperless office? What alternatives to paper are available?
Carla Manning ADCA, CPA is the owner of CACM Accountants and Registered Auditors, a proactive and innovative accountancy practice based in Cork, established in 2009.
In 2011, Carla launched a new on-line business – IrishFormations.ie which provides a fully on-line company incorporation service to individuals as well as being an out source solution for Accountants and the legal profession. The website provides live limited company name check and is the first in Ireland to work with the Companies Registration Office to bring this to market through technology called “Open Services”
Carla teaches on new business start up programmes. Carla currently holds the position of Treasurer in Network Cork and is a member of the Board of Cork Midsummer Festival. She was recently invited to join the steering group for the Economic Development Plan for the Northside of Cork.